Customers who bought this also bought:
- Namb#: FUSC1130Mfr#: PA03708-B021
- Namb#: CTS334VSMfr#: CT51264BF160BJ
Entry point into professional document management
Purpose built with impressive software suite for efficiency gains
Intuitively and dependably converts physical documents to digital format
Simple and easy to use design, ideal for desktop placement.
Raise your productivity with efficient image capture
Evolve from your physical to electronic documents with digital ease with the SP-1125. Create one single source reference for all your data by merging these with your digitally born documents. Gain the business advantages of working with more convenient, flexible and secure digital images using simple push button routines, the SP-1125 feature a simple operation panel with only 2 buttons (Scan / Stop and Power) as well as software enabled push button management.
Store, retrieve and manage your documents more productively, efficiently and cost effectively than paper records allow. At the same time actively embrace compliance risk avoidance concerns and increase your customer’s satisfaction.
Cost effective high performance
Achieve more in less time. Remove your backlog of documents and transform mixed batches of different thicknesses and sizes including plastic cards into high quality images. The SP-1125 has been especially designed to provide a simple but efficient paper to digital document capture platform for all types of businesses looking to adopt a more systematic approach to regular document capture
Automatic size recognition and blank page removal simplifies scanning operations and
pre scan sorting thereby helping to save the inconvenience of fine tuning the document for the OCR process. Fujitsu scanners are renowned for their highly reliable paper handling capabilities and these help remove image capture disruptions to reduce document management overheads.
Measuring only 298 x 135 x 133 mm (W x D x H), the compact design of the SP-1125 model takes up minimal space on a busy desktop. The small footprint means these devices are always available and within reach for uninterrupted performance. Trade a small desktop space to reclaim a much larger space taken up by paper records.
Bundled with business enhancing functionality
Turn lifeless business records into searchable, secure yet dynamic documents that can
be fed into digital archives. The bundled version of ABBYY FineReader Sprint creates
searchable and editable files from your paper documents allowing you to retrieve information more efficiently at a future date (the OCR processing can handle 190 languages). Presto PageManager offers further possibilities for the enhancement, conversion, collaboration and organisation of your files.
Document handling and archiving confidence
Whether dealing with healthcare, legal, financial or other documents that need to comply with long term storage regulations the SP-1125 helps support the efficient on-ramp into your archives.
Faster throughput when it is needed
The SP-1125 model through their 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) can process single or double sided pages at the same time. The SP-1125 can scan 25 A4 single sided pages per minute (ppm) or 50 images per minute (ipm).
PaperStream IP – high quality image enhancement
PaperStream IP is the scanner driver for the SP-1125. In addition to being fully compliant with the industry standard TWAIN and ISIS interface, PaperStream IP incorporates as standard, highly sophisticated image processing that automatically applies features such as noise removal, background pattern removal and character augmentation to produce exceptionally clear, high quality images that are suitable for direct import into the users’ workflow.
PaperStream IP has an intuitive, easy to use interface that can be switched between Administrator or User mode to simplify the scanning process and reduce user error.
Additionally PaperStream IP also introduces a new Assisted Scanning mode, which allows the user to visually select the best quality image from a range of images of the page, rather than needing to manually fine tune the scanning parameters one by one.
PaperStream Capture Lite is a powerful application used to scan documents with the SP-1125. It is extremely easy-to-use and provides an interface similar to a mobile application that allows users with little scanning experience to use the scanner almost instantly. PaperStream Capture Lite is based on the “One Click Capture” concept, which promotes reducing the number of times to touch the screen. It is effective in the prevention of operational errors as well as streamlining repeated operations. PaperStream Capture Lite presents itself as an essential capture tool for feeding TIF, BMP or JPEG files into defined capture routines by simply selecting a pictogram presented on screen. The software can be downloaded from the website designated in the Setup DVD-ROM.
- Maximum scan size 210 x 297 mm
- Optical scanning resolution 600 x 600 DPI
- Duplex scanning Y
- Output colour depth 24 bit
- Film scanning N
- ADF scan speed (b/w, A4) 25 ppm
- ADF scan speed (colour, A4) 25 ppm
- Duplex ADF scan speed (b/w, A4) 50 ipm
- Duplex ADF scan speed (colour, A4) 50 ipm
- Black/white scanning colour modes Grayscale, Monochrome
- Scan drivers ISIS, TWAIN
- Colour scanning Y
- Light source RGB LED
- Power supply type AC
- Scanner type ADF
- Colour of product White
- Sensor type Colour CIS
- Maximum ISO A-series paper size A4
- Scanning media types supported Plain paper
- Auto Document Feeder (ADF) media weight 50 - 209 g/m²
- Multi feed detection Y
- ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9) A4
Ports & interfaces
- Standard interfaces USB 1.1, USB 2.0
- Power consumption (typical) 18W
- Power consumption (standby) 0.4W
- Power consumption (PowerSave) 1.6W
- Input voltage 100-240V
- Windows operating systems supported Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Enterprise x64, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ult
- Server operating systems supported Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows Server 2012
- Drivers included Y
- Operating temperature (T-T) 5 - 35 °C
- Operating relative humidity (H-H) 20 - 80%
- Energy Star certified Y
- RoHS compliance Y
Weight & dimensions
- Width 29.8 cm
- Depth 13.5 cm
- Height 13.3 cm
- Weight 2.5 kg
- Bundled software PaperStream IP\nSoftware Operation Panel\nError Recovery Guide\nPresto! PageManager\nABBYY FineReader Sprint\nScanner Central Admin Agent